Probate, Tax, Wills, & Power & Attorney
Our Probate Department advises and assists individual clients to deal with the many problems associated with age and ill health.
- The preparation of Wills and advice as to the tax-wise disposition of property
- The completion and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney for Clients whose health means that they need assistance in dealing with their affairs.
- Advising families and relations when frailty means that their parents or grandparents cannot make decisions for themselves and dealing with the Office of the Public Guardian carrying out its functions under the Mental Capacity Act
- Advising on the management, formation and powers of Trusts and Trustees and the completion of the Trust accounts.
- Assisting in the administration of the estates of deceased people and advising how their wishes are to be implemented.
Our Probate teams are not only extremely well qualified and competent, they are also very sensitive to the feelings of family members who have to look after a dependent relation or who are suffering the inevitable grief of bereavement.
For confidential legal advice, please call our office on 01395 273035 or 01395 264646 to make an appointment with one of the team.